Subscribe To Rosie Bakes A 'Peace' of Cake

Saturday 10 November 2007

Anzac Biscuts


The gauntlet was laid down for a challenge by cookie at The Cooks Journal to bake Anzac biscuits. How exciting to partake and being a lovely bake too how could I hold back? *giggle* These are fun biscuits to bake and taste divine. I haven’t baked these for such along time I had forgotten just how good they taste!! Thanks cookie for the challenge and I hope I have done your challenge justice.

This recipe is from Good Food on this link

2 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Lovely biscuits Rosie, i've never made these but yours look so yummy ;o)

Maria
x

Rosie said...

Hi Maria :)

Thank you as always for calling by and your kind comments.

These biscuits are really scrummy and SO easy to make too :)

Happy Baking

Rosie x