Subscribe To Rosie Bakes A 'Peace' of Cake

Thursday 20 September 2007

Green & Black’s Chocolate-Crusted Lemon Tart

I am a self-confessed chocoholic and what better way to celebrate my addiction than with a cookbook, published from Green & Black’s Unwrapped from the Cacao pod to muffins, mousses and moles. Absolutely jam-packed with delicious recipes covering cakes, bread, savouries, biscuit, tarts, soufflé, drinking chocolate etc. For anyone who adores chocolate this cookbook is an absolute delight! After all it’s been reported in the media that chocolate is good for you, I’m definitely not one to disagree with this verdict!

As you gather from my recipes, I also adore lemon flavoured bakes and flicking through this book I hit on a perfect recipe, Chocolate-crusted Lemon Tart. It has a rich chocolate pastry base with more chocolate grated over the top and a deep luscious lemon filling. The combo of chocolate and lemon works like a dream and this is one cheeky tart that definitely holds its muster in the dessert stakes.


Chocolate-Crusted Lemon Tart

You will find the recipe for this tart with a few other delicious recipes of Green & Blacks on this link.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Mmm! I love the thought of a chocolate crust with a lemon filling. Green & Black's chocolate hits the spot everytime for me.

Ange said...

I've made this too, its sensational isnt it?

Rosie said...

Hi Margaret, thanks for calling by :-) Tee hee me too with G & B's chocolate!!

Hi Ange, Gosh you are SO right it's sensational the chocolate & lemon hit mmmmmmmm... Thanks for calling by :-)

I will be popping by your blogs very soon!

Rosie