Subscribe To Rosie Bakes A 'Peace' of Cake

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Excellent Award


I have been blogging now for seven months and It’s such a pleasure to have made many wonderful kind friends from around the world who visit and leave such kind comments, which is never taken for granted and very much appreciated and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
You have given me riches in your own sweet ways not forgetting the smiles and laughs that have made my day seem bright! I would also like to mention my dear readers and subscribers here and thank you also for supporting me and making blogging a sheer pleasure!
I never considered in my wildest dreams I would be taking the plunge and cutting off my shackles of cookery books and inventing my own baking recipes before I started this site. So I rise a glass to YOU ALL with many thanks!

I have been awarded E for excellent award by three beautiful ladies Valli at More Than Burnt Toast and Pixie at You Say Tomato I Say Tomato and Cakelaw at Laws of the Kitchen who all have inspiring blogs with wonderful recipes. If you haven’t visited them yet I do urge you to go and take a look! Thank you ladies for nominating me for this award I feel most honoured!!

I am sticking to the rules this time due to being a rebel twice maybe just pushing my luck a little *giggle*.

I would like to nominate 5 bloggers for this award in no particular order…

Happy Cook at My Kitchen Treasures - firstly she has the most amazing friendly smile and secondly this lady is an excellent cook and baker.


Mrs B’s at Mrs Bs Baking -this lady has a true passion for baking and I have drooled over many of her recipes & bakes.

Steph at Cupcake, my love - who bakes beautiful cupcakes and I know everyone has a soft spot for a cupcake!

Donna at Made in Heaven – she has a beautiful blog with writings of her every day life. This lady really knows how to put a smile on your face when you visit her site.

Ruth at Ruth’s Kitchen Experiments – an inspirational Irish themed blog with wonderful recipes and cooking with fresh produce. This lady is also short listed for the Irish Blog Awards!

8 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Thankyou so much Rosie for passing the award on. It truly is a pleasure to visit you on your blog each day. By the way I was talking to my cousin and her family on MSN this morning from Scunthorpe :D

Rosie said...

Hi Val, thanks you once again sweetie for kindly nominating me I am truly honoured! :D

Small world isn't it Val they are not far away from me at all!

Rosie x

Pixie said...

A well deserved award and i'm happy to see you pass it on to other wonderful food bloggers!

Rosie said...

Hi Pixie, I couldn't be a rule breaker for too long *giggle* Many thanks sweetie for kindly nominating me it's a true honour!! :D

Hugs Rosie x

Finla said...

Oh Rosie thankyou for giving me this award. I am really honoured and very touched.
I shoudl show my hubby what you wrote about my smile.
Thankyou Rosie

Rosie said...

Hi Happy, Congratulations you are most worthy of this award my dear friend! :D Awe you really DO have an amazing smile in your pic too :)

Hugs Rosie x

Donna said...

Thank you SO much Sweetheart!! I'm Really honored and Happy that you've chosen to pass one of these to me! And may I hopefully continue to put a smile on your face!!! I've always believed it's easier to be Happy than it is to wallow in misery!! I Just can't do it! Much love to you Sweetheart!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, congrats and a very deserved award to you! :D Thanks for making my days go with a smile too!!!

Hugs to you sweetie

Rosie x